Helpdesk services are available 7 days a week for Blackboard (Bb) questions.
The SUNY Helpdesk phone number is 1-844-673-6786.
Or use their website to open a ticket: http://open.suny.edu/support/contact-us/.
Regular Business Hours:
Mon - Thur: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., EST
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST
Sunday: 1 - 9 p.m., EST
Bb Log-in Problems: Call the UPSTATE Helpdesk [464-4115 or HELPDESK@upstate.edu].
[Upstate Helpdesk is ONLY open Monday - Friday, and is the ONLY helpdesk for log in issues.]
Employee Courses: Contact Lauren Shepard in HR [email@example.com]
Faculty and Students: Contact Pamela Youngs-Maher or George Dale in Educational Communications.
EPIC Questions: Call the EPIC Help Desk at 464-EPIC (3742).
1. Login to Bb = Novell (Groupwise/EPIC) username and password.
2. Click on the 'Courses' tab at the top right of your screen.
3. Do a keyword search (like: 'fast' for Fast Facts or 'SAW' for Safety at Work)
4. When course displays, click on arrow button next to course ID; select 'enroll.'
5. At the next screen, hit ‘ Submit,’ and then ‘ok.’
6. You will see your course displayed.