Blackboard will be offline TONIGHT, July 27th at 7:30 p.m. for two hours. This window is needed for important updates to the software. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Bb Log-in Problems: Call the Helpdesk [464-4115 or HELPDESK@upstate.edu].
Employee Courses: Contact Lauren Shepard in HR [email@example.com, 464-4407]
Faculty and Students: Contact Pamela Youngs-Maher or George Dale in Educational Communications.
Helpdesk services are available 7 days a week regarding Blackboard questions.
Call the SUNY Helpdesk at 1-800-875-6269 [Press Option 1 for the Helpdesk].
Or use their website to open a ticket: http://open.suny.edu/support/contact-us/
Normal Business Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., EST
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST
Sunday: 1 - 9 p.m., EST
1. Login to Bb = Novell (Groupwise/EPIC) username and password.
2. Click on the 'Courses' tab at the top right of your screen.
3. Do a keyword search (like: 'fast' for Fast Facts or 'SAW' for Safety at Work)
4. When course displays, click on arrow button next to course ID; select 'enroll.'
5. At the next screen, hit ‘ Submit,’ and then ‘ok.’
6. You will see your course displayed.