Bb will be offline in the wee hours of Wed, 12/27. From 12:15 - 3:15 am, Bb will be unavailable as we install an upgrade to the Bb system.
For those who collect and grade assignments in Bb, please be advised that Crocodoc will not be available after 1/15/18. It will be replaced by Box View, a grading tool with slightly different functionality. For a list of eLearning workshops, look in FACDEV-101, 4th link down. Box View is offered in December and January.
As you prepare courses for the spring term, eLearning is offering Bb Open Labs from 1 - 3 pm, Fridays, Dec. 8 and 15, and January 5th. Come in with your questions; stay 10 minutes or 2 hours. Topics are up to you! All Open Labs will be held in the Library, Lab 220.
1. Login to Bb = Novell (Groupwise/EPIC) username and password.
2. Click on the 'Courses' tab at the top right of your screen.
3. Do a keyword search (like: 'fast' for Fast Facts or 'SAW' for Safety at Work)
4. When course displays, click on arrow button next to course ID; select 'enroll.'
5. At the next screen, hit ‘ Submit,’ and then ‘ok.’
6. You will see your course displayed.
Helpdesk services are available 7 days a week for Blackboard (Bb) questions.
The SUNY Helpdesk phone number is 1-844-673-6786.
Or use their website to open a ticket: https://open.suny.edu/help
Regular Business Hours:
Mon - Thur: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., EST
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST
Sunday: 1 - 9 p.m., EST