FIRST - Be sure to use Firefox or Chrome with Bb!
Bb Log-in Problems: Call the UPSTATE Helpdesk, Mon - Fri, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm. [464-4115 or HELPDESK@upstate.edu]. [Upstate Helpdesk is ONLY open Monday - Friday, and is the ONLY helpdesk for log in issues.]
Employee Courses: Contact Lauren Shepard in HR [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Faculty and Students: Contact Pamela Youngs-Maher in Educational Communications.
EPIC Questions: Call the EPIC Help Desk at 464-EPIC (3742).
Helpdesk services are available 7 days a week for Blackboard (Bb) questions.
The SUNY Helpdesk phone number is 1-844-673-6786.
Or use their website to open a ticket: https://open.suny.edu/help
Check out their website with self-help links: http://commons.suny.edu/opensunysupport/
Regular Business Hours:
Mon - Fridays: 7 a.m. to 12 Midnight., EST
Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST
Sunday: 1 - 9 p.m., EST
For Health Professions, Medicine, and Nursing Students
See the requirements at http://www.upstate.edu/edcomm/student-computing/min_comp_reqs.php
1. Login to Bb = Novell (Groupwise/EPIC) username and password.
2. Click on the 'Courses' tab at the top right of your screen.
3. Do a keyword search (like: 'fast' for Fast Facts or 'SAW' for Safety at Work)
4. When course displays, click on arrow button next to course ID; select 'enroll.'
5. At the next screen, hit ‘ Submit,’ and then ‘ok.’
6. You will see your course displayed.