All Bb courses from the 2011/2012 academic year (11FA, 12SP, 12SU) will be deleted from Bb on June 3rd, 2015. Please be sure to save any content (ppts, attachments, etc.) that you may need in the future onto your computer or a flash drive. Questions? Please contact Pamela Youngs-Maher, George Dale or Jeffrey Wessel in Educational Communications.
Bb Log-in Problems: Call the Helpdesk [464-4115 or HELPDESK@upstate.edu].
Employee Courses: Contact Lauren Shepard in HR [email@example.com, 464-4407]
Faculty and Students: Contact Pamela Youngs-Maher or George Dale in Educational Communications.
Helpdesk services are available 7 days a week regarding Blackboard questions.
Call the SUNY Helpdesk at 1-800-875-6269 [Press Option 1 for the Helpdesk].
Or use their website to open a ticket: http://open.suny.edu/support/contact-us/
Normal Business Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., EST
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST
Sunday: 1 - 9 p.m., EST
1. Login to Bb = Novell (Groupwise/EPIC) username and password.
2. Click on the 'Courses' tab at the top right of your screen.
3. Do a keyword search (like: 'fast' for Fast Facts or 'SAW' for Safety at Work)
4. When course displays, click on arrow button next to course ID; select 'enroll.'
5. At the next screen, hit ‘ Submit,’ and then ‘ok.’
6. You will see your course displayed.