On January 31st, a network security feature was activated requiring all users to change their initial SUNY Upstate Network password. If you have not changed your initial password, please go to MyAccounts.upstate.edu and do so immediately. If you think your account has been disabled please contact the IMT Helpdesk at 464-4115.
Bb Log-in Problems: Call the UPSTATE Helpdesk [464-4115 or HELPDESK@upstate.edu].
[Upstate Helpdesk is ONLY open Monday - Friday, and is the ONLY helpdesk for log in issues.]
Employee Courses: Contact Lauren Shepard in HR [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Faculty and Students: Contact Pamela Youngs-Maher or George Dale in Educational Communications.
EPIC Questions: Call the EPIC Help Desk at 464-EPIC (3742).
Helpdesk services are available 7 days a week for Blackboard (Bb) questions.
NEW: the SUNY Helpdesk phone number is 1-844-673-6786.
Or use their website to open a ticket: http://open.suny.edu/support/contact-us/.
Regular Business Hours:
Mon - Thur: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., EST
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST
Sunday: 1 - 9 p.m., EST
1. Login to Bb = Novell (Groupwise/EPIC) username and password.
2. Click on the 'Courses' tab at the top right of your screen.
3. Do a keyword search (like: 'fast' for Fast Facts or 'SAW' for Safety at Work)
4. When course displays, click on arrow button next to course ID; select 'enroll.'
5. At the next screen, hit ‘ Submit,’ and then ‘ok.’
6. You will see your course displayed.